About Me

My photo
FOLIO is a magazine of strange, comic, and strangely comic words and pictures published from 2006 to 2009. For back issues please contact the_folio@hotmail.com.

Issue No. 5, History - The Diary of a Country Priest

Childhood grown old.

*

Things change. Sensitive parents have suggested I lead my Sunday school class in prayer to Gosh.

*

A letter from a Methodist preacher in Rome: “YOU feel out of place? I’m as invisible as God. They have no sense of time here. They think it’s evil, that it comes from Times Square.”

*

The walls around the pool of wax inside my Glade scented candle look like the catacombs of the primitive church.

*

There is a finite amount of gold in the world. The same amount that existed two millennia ago exists today. Imagine my surprise when, picking the wax out of my ears, two flecks of gold leaf fell out onto my desk. I set to work immediately on the halo of an icon.

*

There isn't a child younger than me!

No comments: